View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:46 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brazil Night Club Fire. At least 245 dead

I was in a club in Spain back in my younger days that was packed with about 500 people, mostly college students. I was up close to the stage waiting for the band (I don't even remember who was playing) to come on when I started feeling like I couldn't breathe. I wanted to get outside to get some fresh air but I didn't want to have to fight my way through the crowd so I asked one of the security people if I could go out the back door. He said there wasn't any back door so I ask him what happens if there's a fire. He says "We all burn up."
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote