View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:39 PM   #865
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Yea? What's their names? When did we get them?

But yea I agree, any trade would be a low level trade. Maybe we can get lucky like Cleveland who was on the receiving end of one of the dumbest trades in NBA history lmaooooo They got paid quality players AND a number 1 for a saary dump of only 6 mil.

Im not asking for much. Asking for a guy like Cousins, even with his attitude issues, will require us losing major pieces mid season. I just want a guy like Ivan Johnson or Dante Cunningham or Jared Dudley. Someone who can do a little of everything. Noting special. Just a guy that can rebound, defend his position reasonably and isn't completely useless on offense. If we got a Marreese Speights type guy, I'd b excited.
The Grizzlies won that deal, now they dont have to move their quality talent, still compete, and dont have to pay that luxury tax having guys out of the rotation making quality dollars.

Keep in mind they got a 6.3 million trade exception that they dont have to use for a full year.

They can do alot with that WHILE avoiding the luxury tax.

They won on the court and off.

The Knicks dont have that luxury at all.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote