View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #26
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Jumpy Scenes (i admit it i'm a puccy when it comes to getting startled easily )

In Boy Meets World where they have the Feeny has scissors stuck on his back and tehy look at the camera and BAM the monster runs across the background

That totally brings me back! I watched that episode with my cuzins and we all jumped!

Another jumpy scene was in Excorcist III where the nurse goes and locks the door then turns around to walk away and this KKK looking thing with sheers tags her

Has anyone seen Open Water? I have never come across a scene so disturbing ever. It makes you re-evaluate yourself as a person
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote