View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:36 PM   #328
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
Absolutely not!

You guys should really listen to Layne Norton, 3 DMJ team etc... natural bodybuilders. Way too many beginners and average fitness guys follow workout plans and diets of bodybuilders who use steroids and understandable they are quiet about it since it's illegal. And people who follow them think they will achieve similar results but the truth is far different since steroids change everything in your body.

-focus on complex exercises, isolation exercises as finesse at the end
-don't kill your muscles every time when training, remember, more is not better, better is better
-work for strength, strong muscle is also big muscle(not Coleman big, but above average big which is what majority wants?)
-Squats, deadlifts, bench press, dips, pull ups, chin ups, bent rows,... you can do it all more than just once per week! just be careful with volume and frequency
-even if you're trying to lose weight, do not avoid carbs as it has become some kind of fashion nowadays. Just reduce all the 3 macronutrients to the point where you burn more than you eat and you'll start losing fat
-do not exaggerate with protein, too much protein is converted into glucose anyway so why eat expensive protein when carbs are much cheaper?
im trying to gain muscle mass and so far its been good ( 3 months ) but i feel like my chest is the weakest part both visually and physically
what can really go wrong here, except for injuries? surely i cant lose the little chest muscle i have because of more exercising?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote