View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:47 AM   #11999
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Brilliant. Add in a wannabe serious Dick Tracy element too, I think you're being very generous with the score, broski.

Didn't you give TDK Rises a 7/10, and then give Gangster Squad a 6/10? Weak sauce, my dude.
6 is still a D, failing score. It was entertaining in a corny comedy way.

"All good things must eventually be burned down for the insurance money" <- After we walked out of the theater I said that line out loud and one of our friends who was a Jew himself said "Yea that guy really was a total Jew".
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote