View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Deer antler spray salesman accuses both Alabama football program as well as Ray Lewis

And just like that, everything is tainted again.

Not that I'm completely sure Lewis and Bama are dirty, I don't know the full story, this guy could be lying. But these days we already wonder about anyone that's successful in certain sports and there's no question that dopin would be an advantage in football, especially with the comeback from Lewis that we had previously been accepting as amazing. And as for Alabama, the way they ran the ball has always been amazing, it was like men vs. boys how they just pushed around opposing defenses. Again, I don't want to say they're guilty, I hate the way that success has now become cause for suspicion. But would anyone be surprised if this was all true?
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote