View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:30 PM   #1427
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard said on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegent
No shit, Westbrook plays with the best scorer in the game, a former 20ppg scorer, and capable players.

I could play with the OKC and dribble up the court and pass to durant or martin for an assist off a pin down anytime.
And this wasn't one of those tongue-in-cheek type comments. This dude seriously believes he could do this, and I guess on a consistent basis. Why?....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Do you know who I am? I play summer league with NBA players google me brandon nevens
Because I guess he played in the summer league? Not sure if he means the real NBA summer league in Orlando or Vegas or like pick-up games with some NBA players. Either way, it's still dumb.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote