View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 49ers CB Chris Culliver says gay players not welcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
naw, after retirement it is no different than any other profession...they would be coming out, esp after seeing the 3 that have do it...

you are just assuming that there are lots of gays in the NFL, but the fact that we don't see any says otherwise.

How do you know players aren't gay once they are retired? Are you doing a survey? You don't know who is gay. This reminds me of people who tell me "i don't know any gay people". Because you know, we all know the sexual preferences even if unannounced of everyone we see.

Those freaking cowboy teams that were so great had people kidnapping people, stabings and a secret drug cartel. There are probably bodies under the field at the new stadium. You don't think they could hide being gay?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote