View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:12 PM   #36
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 49ers CB Chris Culliver says gay players not welcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
why do you think we have never had an actively open gay player Macho?

I mean if there are so many gays in the league and teammates are just goofin around about it, why aren't any coming forward?

I don't think there are a whole lot, probably less percentage than general population like you said.

I'm sure there are a lot of macho assholes who would be shitheads about it, so the gay players just keep it to themselves just to make it easier. I don't know about having a bunch of players trying to injure their teammate for being gay though.

I would love to see someone dominate like Brady or Manning but be really really gay while doing it.

I think Tebow might be a closet homosexual, but he isn't good at football.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote