View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #39
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Newtown sides with the NRA, votes to put armed guard in schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
How many of them were armed guards and/or CHL/CCW holders? That's where your argument holds no weight.

I wasn't making an argument you nut. You attacked me and acted like I was fighting some battle because I said an armed guard could shoot someone. I said nothing about banning guns, you're just so obsessed that you think anything someone says that isn't 'give everyone guns' means they're against you.

Oh and there's been 499 murders by concealed weapon carriers in the past 5.5 years, 23 of which were mass shootings.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote