View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:05 PM   #228
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Oh yeah, most definitely. To me, Derozan being as good as he's been is a direct result of how hard he works. Rudy Gay is one of those dudes that was just born with it. I was watching how it was every time he got the ball in his hands, he's dangerous. But I think DD actually will benefit from Gay being there since he'll no longer be the primary focus on the defense.

Yeah I think DeMar is going to be able to pick his spots and play more effectively when the other team is doubling Rudy instead of him.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote