View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #1291
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
You don't think HHH had great matches in 2000 and 2001?

Triple H vs. Cactus Jack (Royal Rumble 2000) (One of my favorite Triple H match)

Triple H vs. Undertaker (WrestleMania 17)

Triple H vs. The Rock (Backlash 2000)

Triple H vs. Chris Benoit (No Mercy 2000)

Triple H vs. Chris Jericho (Fully Loaded 2000)

Triple H vs. Cactus Jack (No Way Out 2000)

Triple H vs. The Rock (Judgment Day 2000)

Triple H vs. Steve Austin (No Way Out 20010

All those names were established stars. You can make a case for Jericho for being an up and comer, he can be taken off that list. Maybe that's why their feud only had 1 ppv match in 2000, because he couldn't elevate a youngster to stardom. Triple H's great matches are only big, because his opponent has already reached stardom.

I give Foley so much credit for pushing Hunter into the mega heel level. This is why I agree with Bret that Hunter is a good wrestler, but not a great one with Austin, Rock, Foley, Undertaker, HBK, Bret and so on.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote