View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #1297
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
And yes, Bret is correct. HHH was spoon-fed through out his career in the WWE but he still managed to perform well.

I agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
If you don't think HHH has ever had a great match then you should honestly stop watching professional wrestling.

I never said Triple H never had a great match. I said all his great matches involve a superstar that already reached stardom. His match against Cactus at the Royal Rumble is one of my favorite matches of all time. What both men went through in that match, from the promo, the bloodshed, the storytelling through their maneuvers, the barbwire, the handcuffs, a stick of wood from a pallet getting wedged into Hunter's leg, he pulled it out and continued the match, even watching that match 13 years later, I still get goosebumps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Well Triple H did make batista the main eventer he was

That's true. But I don't think Batista will ever be considered one of the greats and he's another guy that was spoon fed.

Last edited by BoogieWoogieMan : 02-02-2013 at 12:54 PM.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote