View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #1298
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
This is what annoys me greatly about Bret-criticizes people he doesn't for doing the same moveset-while doing the same moveset himself over & over. Criticizes people he doesn't like for doing chops, while praising people like Dynamite who threw some of the stiffest chops ever. Criticizes people for working too light like Honky & then bitches about guys like Goldberg working too stiff. Criticizes people for hurting their opponents in the ring & praises Dynamite who hurt people for fun-including breaking Foley's jaw & kicking blades into his cousins head etc.

Bret is of course the guy who still thinks his hour ironman borefest, ego booked WM match with HBK is a classic for the ages. All of the matches I mentioned above are superior to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
How anybody is taking Bret seriously after he gave HHH & Undertaker a "3 out of 10" is beyond me

I think you're both bang on. Bret is as bad as Hogan when it comes to blowing his own horn.
BoogieWoogieMan is online now   Reply With Quote