View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #1300
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

-sigh-

I've never said Triple H never had a great match. (There I underlined it for you.)

He's one of my favorite heels of all time and the best wrestler (in promos, matches, his character) in the year 2000. I'm not taking anything away from him.

But when it comes down to pushing other talent to the top, he doesn't bring the same passion he brought when facing HBK, Rock, Austin, Foley, Taker.

Besides his Batista feud, which I hardly remember, his feuds with Cena, Orton, Punk, and Edge weren't great. While HBK, Rock, Foley and Taker had great matches with those guys.

Last edited by BoogieWoogieMan : 02-02-2013 at 01:10 PM.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote