View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #10
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: are there any pain pre-cursors to an ACL tear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
since there's gonna be sports injury experts reading this thread I'll ask in here:

Lately when I wake up and take my first few steps after waking up I have pain in the middle area of my left foot. What does this mean? makes me think im getting plantar fascitis
Do you have flat feet ?
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote