View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:59 AM   #2870
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

that was a really cool card. i'm sorry i missed the prelims and respect you guys for spending the time to enjoy that stuff. did i read right that tyron woodley knocked someone out? lol... sure sign that i need to hit the hay.

EDIT: edgar's wife / GF seriously needs to sit down and talk to him. he can probably do almost anything he wants in life with his intensity and spirit... just comes up #2 in two divisions in the mightiest org in the game. not the slightest bit of shame there, and jose aldo remains a super beast. how the HELL did hominick last five rounds with him??

frankie f--king edgar!

Last edited by gigantes : 02-03-2013 at 02:03 AM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote