View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #5519
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
I went to Washington over the Inaugural week for a leadership conference and on the very first day, I meet this man.

He was extremely reluctant to take a picture at first but he lightened up when I told him they used to call me Dikembe in high school coz I played center. I think you guys can see why.

Btw, nice socks, rezz.

Where my sluts?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote