View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #237
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo
Gay vs Lebron tomorrow.

Hope we can stay perfect in the Rudy Gay era

I can't wait for that matchup, however I think the key to the game will be our bigs. LeBron is going to get his no matter how much Rudy slows him down, Wade and DeMar is a good matchup, along with Lowry and Chalmers.

Therefore we need Amir to play as well as he has been and to stay out of foul trouble.

OH and I hope we see a lot of Lowry-Ross-DeMar-Gay-Amir today since Miami likes to play small with LeBron at the 4.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote