View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:29 PM   #26
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Super Bowl Game Thread - Baltimore vs. SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
My head tells me to pick the niners but my instincts tell me to pick the Ravens. Ravens are the "team of destiny" and those teams never lose in the SB..

I also think their defense is well disciplined and will be able to stop the Niners pistol offense. They definitely won't have the running lanes like they did against GB and Atlanta. Ngata and Cody should eat up blocks and contain their gaps, they have good outside containment with players like Suggs, Kruger and the interior is set with Lewis and Ellerbe. Playing in a 3-4 defense, good defensive line play that eat their gaps and a good set of linebackers will do a good job against the niners offense.
Depends on how well the Ravens have adjusted. The Skins were gashing them with the Pistol. They couldn't stop Alfred Morris and the 20 yard crossing route. If the Niners can get the run game going early, I think its a sign of good things
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote