View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Super Bowl Game Thread - Baltimore vs. SF

Bad first series, he's lucky that first pass didn't get picked and its a three and out. And i remember thinking last year it was only a matter of time before the Giants won because the 49ers got so damn conservative. I get backed up is dangerous but a run on 3rd and 15? Might as well punt.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote