View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #16
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Community Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
90's vernacular meaning actually good?

Nope, I mean terrible. Trust me, the writing will be off and the show will be way more absurd (even though that's hard to imagine).

I hope it's still solid, but I imagine an Indiana Jones 4 scenario.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote