View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Legendary Revenge Ceiling Ninja Prank

Quote:
Originally Posted by HURLEX
We make a lot of money doing this, so although I appreciate your very well thought out comments, it genuinely doesn't affect me.

Especially knowing that I don't have 17,000 posts on a message board. How much money do you make from that?

I'm happy with my success (and I'm happy I don't have to act like an idiot to make a living). ISH is just a hobby.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote