View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #3
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: quotes that piss u the fukk off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Lol, you're thinking too hard on the bold one.

I pretty much hate all cliches and quotes that are printed over Drake and Marilyn Monroe pictures.

Well Drake is a degenerate human being in more ways than one. So I agree.

And Marilyn Monroe is not a human being worthy of much respect, so I double agree.

I gotta ask though, i've found that many people who aren't conventionally successful often times have some pearls of wisdom they could hsare.

Have you met any people in the prison that made you think or go a-ha?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote