View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #1880
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
If its an Android tablet you can simply download "Perfect Viewer" and that will read CBR, CBZ, and even PDFs.

I also find reading digitally a good way to save money. I download them online (pirated) and if i like it, i buy it. I see nothing wrong with that.

I've recently completed collecting all of Rememder's Ucanny X-Force, Yost's X-Force, and the Age of Apocalypse event. If it wasn't for pirating i wouldn't have gotten back into comics, let alone began buying them.
Yeah I definitely plan on buying the ones that I get into. Do you have any recommendations for comics that can really pop out on the Kindle's HD display? The only comics I know are the ones that are shown in the movies so the story doesn't matter to me, I'm open to anything.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote