View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:49 AM   #29
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Obama Administration's dangerous memo on drones released

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I would be laughing if it wasn't so serious but I saw this coming months ago(I actually predicted this in a thread way back)..

Did you guys really think this wasn't going to happen? The government is slowly and slowly taking away the rights from the people and turning the country into a police state. Inb4 I'm called a conspiracy theorist.
This is the truth. Libertarians and even Tea Partyists called the federal government on it when this bill was first introduced.

What this country needs is a Libertarian Wave or a Libertarian Awakening. Once that happens, a Libertarian demagogue can be elected and(hopefully) with a libertarian Congress individual rights will be restored fully and economically the US can take grand strides toward a significantly more free market.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote