Thread: The Wire
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #29
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Sounds promising.

Oz had a lot of actors that went on to be in every major TV Show of past 12 years. I still keep seeing the major cast in numerous new shows. They all got their start in Oz, historically the show should be remembered for that. Nowadays I never hear about Oz much, it seems forgotten among the younger generation. It's a shame it won't be as known as Breakind Bad, Sopranos, The Wire.

I loved Oz back in the day, but I just don't think it is on the same level as those other shows. It is a tier below them. Probably same level as Dexter and Boardwalk Empire.

But then that is just my opinion.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote