View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:56 AM   #31
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Obama Administration's dangerous memo on drones released

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
wetworkers is a great typo

I think this is different because it puts less accountability in the hands of those in charge to make the decision on such a killing. It vests even more power in the executive branch and has more to do with American citizens being deprived of basic rights in the the constitution.

(Wetwork is assassination/murder)

Whatever, I don't find it any different. It's not good either way, but it won't stop any time soon.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote