View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:54 AM   #36
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Obama Administration's dangerous memo on drones released

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Only a fool would trust a government built on greed, power, and deceit. When the economy crashes, and the government declares marshal law, then the citizens of America will really see what their government is capable of.

don't you guys get tired of saying this stuff when nothing happens? so many people here were predicting the end of our country for the last 5-10~ years when the economy was receding, and now its on a upswing. i don't get how being wrong doesn't change the views of people who are constantly predicting conspiracy doom and glooms. Republicans especially should be eating a ton of crow since they've been talking the end for a long time now acting like Obama was going to be the cause of it, which was so easy to say when things looked bleaker. i really can't see it all falling apart anytime soon....or even close to soon, in fact we're going to keep getting stronger since we were in such a hole. i'm sure there will be bumps along the way but nothing like what some of you keep spouting here.

Last edited by Godzuki : 02-06-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote