View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #6
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New Shows: Banshee / The Americans

The Americans was pretty good. I feel like they're trying to capitalize on Homeland's success, but I'll definitely be watching Season 1.

It has a solid premise....except one thing bothers me. I don't feel like the 2 lead characters are truly Soviet spies. Know what I mean? It's like, I know they're actors. I mean, it's Felicity for pete's sake.... They don't look Russian, they don't speak Russian (that's explained, of course), and even the flashbacks scenes in Russia...they STILL don't speak Russian. I mean, c'mon....are they so afraid the masses won't take to a few scenes in Russian with subtitles? Then I would feel they truly work for the KGB....

That's the only problem in the pilot. Otherwise, solidly done, and willing to watch more.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote