View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A friend of mine is seriously thinking of going to Russia to bring a wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
She'll probably ask for a huge amount of money before meeting him. Also, she may be hot, but she'll most likely be a total bitch, those Russian broads are fiery and if you do something to make them unhappy they aren't afraid to let you know. Used to do some computer work for a guy who did the same thing. She would yell and scream and throw things at him all the time.

Wasn't Mel Gibson's old girlfriend Russian? This makes a lot of sense.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote