View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #48
BuffaloBill
TG3II

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Weird Things You Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
I have to sleep with the tv or radio on. No kidding. I will not fall asleep if it's quiet in the room. Been that way for like 4 years. All started with my anxiety of being in quiet situations. It's really annoying to deal with. Especially when you have to sit down for 2-3 hours in complete silence during exams.

I agree. The radio is a lot more calming than police sirens and dogs barking outside.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote