View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Um....the Washington Wizards....are good now?

I was so p-ssed the Knicks lost to the freakin' lowly Wizards...in a pathetic effort.

But actually....the Wizards...well, are actually good now? Remember when the Wizards were 4 - 28 ? They are 9 - 7 in last 16 games and look at these games:

OKC - WIN
Atlanta - WIN
Orlando - WIN
Sacramento - LOSS - 2 points on road
Denver - WIN
Clippers - LOSS by 7 on road
Portland - WIN
Utah - LOSS by 4 on road
Minny - WIN
Chicago - WIN
Sacramento - LOSS by 2
Philly - LOSS by 8 on road
Memphis - LOSS by 9 on road
San Antonio - LOSS by 10 on road
Clippers - WIN
New York - WIN

Bolded are teams above .500.

I picked Wizards as an 8th seed beginning of the year, which looked really stupid, but now we see the REAL Wizards.

OK, I feel better about last night.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote