View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #12
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
sigh ill miss you bradshaw was a big part in both super bowl runs. boley was great last year too.

dont really care about canty, ex-cowboy barely ever made any noise.

i wonder if they did it so they can give cruz the big contract that he deserves.

Bradshaw was expendable and i'm pretty sure they want to give their 1st round pick from a year ago a shot to be the guy. Andre Brown also showed he's a serviceable back as well. I don't know Bradshaw's salary but it's useless to have him if the player behind him is just as good or better, also RB's are a dime in a dozen.

Giants have a few players that they need to resign. Players like Cruz, Brown, Beatty, Phillips and Bennett, also Nicks has 1 year left on his contract and he's probably going to cash in soon.

As for Victor Cruz I think the Giants may need to pick between him or Nicks as both will demand big contracts and I don't think the Giants have the cap to waste that money on WR's. Might be a smart idea to trade Nicks for a possible 1st or second and keep Cruz long term. But I think Nicks is a better player than Cruz
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote