View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #11
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Is there any Dwight Howard fan in this board?

I liked watching him play but I don't know any fellow Orlando fans who had him as their favourite player. Everyone loved Anderson, Redick or Nelson. To be completely honest Orlando's last few seasons with him had me thinking they could be much more entertaining to watch without revolving around Dwight but it was winning us games. Everyone thought he was a clown but you could still respect a clown who dominates your competition. I had a Dwight jersey but that was because it was cheap and it's harder to get cheap jerseys here in Aus, I would normally wear my Penny throwback anyway.

Remember the threads in the past here trying to find some dwightstans? There was 0 people who loved him...
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote