View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #116
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
but come on getting paid 19mil and not bringing in the energy??? its not professional....

Absolutely. It's what frustrates me with the younger players. The competitiveness just isn't there. These guys all played AAU ball together for years. Went to basketball camps together. Grew up in an era where all the kids got trophies. That killer instinct just isn't really part of the sport anymore. I know Dwight hasn't been 100% all season. His offensive game really needs some help though. I think he's always going to need a scorer like Kobe alongside him in order to be successful. Dwight in a lot of ways is a bit of a diva.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote