View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #30
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Community Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Same. It fit with the rest of the series, and the Abed stuff was interesting and weird as usual. It will be weird when they air their Halloween episode in the upcoming month, lol.

I didn't totally hate it, didn't love it.

I absolutely hated the Greendale Babies cartoon in Abed's mind. It looked like shit, and I really hated when they did the anime segment in the foosball episode.

I have a bad feeling that they're ramping up the Dean's insanity like they overdid with Chang last year.

Hunger Deans was a weak pop culture grab.

The direction and cinematography looked off, a little too bright, and flatter angles.

There were some likable moments, but nothing stands out to me.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote