View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #642
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
Yep but this trio of Reggie Johnson, Kadji, gamble is one of the most physical trios I've ever seen
Well sure, they're 3-5 years more physically developed than a lot of the players they're playing against.

It kind of reminds of me of some of the great teams you used to see in the 80's and 90's that had a bunch of grown ass men on the team before everyone that was anyone started leaving for the NBA after their freshman or sophomore season. Like dudes that I thought looked 25+ years old, except those teams are almost non-existent these days, so Miami stands out even more.

Seriously, Kadji, Gamble, and Johnson look like men playing against boys most games because, in a sense, they are men playing against boys. If Miami shoots the three ball well, I'm not sure any team in the country can beat them. Even then, they're so balanced and talented, they can still beat anyone in the country if they have an off 3P shooting game. They're legit national championship threats.

Last edited by KG215 : 02-09-2013 at 04:28 PM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote