View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #216
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I just pulled the drawer out and and looked down at her panties and eventually shot a round off. She had a lamp on the dresser, so I didn't have to turn her room light on. Thankfully her dresser wasn't that tall because than I would have had to pull the whole drawer out first. In hindisight, I should have probably just grabbed a pair for the road and jerked off into them later. But I wanted to spread my seed across more than one pair at the time for whatever reason.

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote