View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:56 PM   #219
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
ShaqAttack, you were amazing in Menace 2 Society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoUGkQJI64

Thank you, always happy when someone appreciates my work, but I have to defer to you. It's one thing to play a character as written, but it's a truly impressive feat to inspire writing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUx815--A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Both fapping to your cousins undies at the age of 15 and falling to herion addiction at an even older age from what I remember are both pathetic and should be able to tell from what is right or wrong

I wasn't that much older when I got into dope actually, and there really is nothing pathetic about it. It's human nature to want to feel good, that's why most adults drink. As far as knowing right from wrong, I see nothing morally wrong with using drugs yourself. I never became a dealer or committed robberies, and I never introduced anyone to the drug either, nor did I harm anyone else because of them. The only person I have to answer to regarding this is myself because the health problems, and potential legal problems, both of which I know and choose to take those risks every time I've gotten any are things that impact my life.

However, jacking off into some girl's underwear who not only isn't your girlfriend, but has no idea you did it(much less to a friend's sister) is crossing so many lines it isn't remotely comparable.

I've certainly made mistakes, but I can say for the most part, I've been a decent person, and I take responsibility for my mistakes. I'm also not someone who feels addiction is out of my control. I've always firmly believed that everyone has a choice, it's just that the choice is harder to make for some, and it gets harder as the years go by.

Of course, Silk doesn't seem to think there's much wrong with his actions. He's laughing about them in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
You're going in way too hard. I understand your despise of the offense. Let us not hassle someone for the person he used to be. You can say all day long that the chances of him having changed is unlikely, but let us not make that judgment. Imagine a world without redemption, or second chances. Why trouble a man for something he may now despise more than you do?

I can respect your opinion, but I have a different mentality. Some of that is flat out the behavior of a sexual predator, or the actions of one in the case of him molesting his cousin in her sleep. I'm not going to give some of the benefit of the doubt after behavior like that, nor am I going to feel an ounce of sympathy for it. Especially when he never had to face the consequences of his actions.

I don't feel the least bit guilty for telling him how sick and disgusting those things are and cracking a few jokes at his expense. He chose to share that on a message board I frequent. The same way I spoke about my experiences with drugs. I've had a few cheap shots thrown at me by ignorant people, but they wouldn't be able to do that had I not volunteered that information about myself. And the reason that didn't deter me from doing so is because I knew any comments of that nature would be from people who I don't respect enough to be offended by their comments.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote