View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:37 AM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Clippers @ Knicks 1 pm EST

Woodson is an idiot if he goes with the small lineup again.

Go big,start either Amare or Kurt Thomas. Let Tyson Chandler defend Blake Griffin,he basically has zero post moves and he can't use his strength against Tyson. Make him shoot jumpers,I'm ok with that.
Jordan is useless on offense so just put a big body on him who can box him out and we should be ok. There was a few games early in the season where he looked great in the post but that time has passed and I almost never see him post up when I watch the Clippers.
Put Shumpert on CP3,Felton on Green and Melo on Caron.

But most probably the Knicks will go small and we'll see Tyson guarding CP3 and Felton guarding Griffin because they switch everything

Last edited by Clutch : 02-10-2013 at 06:45 AM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote