Thread: Housing
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:12 AM   #5
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Housing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Any bright ideas? Total a month I am hoping for less than 300 in the Pho/Mesa area. Would those sober living arrangements ($100 / week) be a somewhat feasible option? Camping in the national forests? What do you got?

Fair warning, you're going to freeze your dick off camping in the winter out there... Unless you got some legitimate camping gear. I'd probably live in a car or van instead of a straight up tent.

Depending on your money though, maybe look to sublet or rent a single room from a larger house. I'm sure college kids will rent out their living room couches for beer money.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote