View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #66
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why I'm still not sold on this team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Truth. I know its sometimes hard for players to really do well in a game where one guy on their team is tearing it up, but whether he was in or out I didn't see much aggression in the paint or scoring excepting Felton.

Maybe they will need an easy first round matchup to really heat up?
If they play in the playoffs anywhere near yesterday, every matchup will beat them.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote