View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #23
DMV2
And...they stank!

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Man Murders A Drunk Driver After Car Crash

I have a grocery bag full of mistakes but I don't think any of it are this extreme where people's lives were in danger.

I've been pissed drunk twice in my life; slept at my buddy's place one incident and a friend drove me home the other time. Another incident where one of my friend had to punch a drunk friend out just so he wouldn't drive his car home.

Always good to have a straight-edge friend or semi-straight edge in the crew; they'll keep you in check.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote