View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #1863
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Yeah...so far i've heard nothing but the contrary when it comes to that issue. It leaked online, but i haven't read it. I dropped the arc early on as i couldn't get into it at all. I enjoyed Court of Owls a lot, but the Joker arc was a let down for me.
just read it, really liked it. although i've liked the entire arc in general too (albeit i haven't read any of the tie-ins from the other bat books).
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote