View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:05 PM   #5600
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
SourPatchKids your complexion is absolutely horrendous. Asians do tend to have terrible skin so I do feel for you and understand it's not your fault entirely.

I recommend you cut out all carbs and sugar from your diet while also introducing a daily skin healing program. The no carb diet will also strip you of your unattractive baby fat. I don't expect you to have the discipline to follow through with the advice I have given you, but it's always worth a try.
Yeah lol I've had even worse acne before, but if i drink a lot of water and get a lot of sleep it tends to clear up. This whole week I'vr been really sick and had pinkeye from saturday to monday and I haven't been getting enough sleep. If I cared enough to wash my face with some almond soap before taking that pic, it would look at least a bit nicer.

And I don't turn 15 until May.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote