View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:26 PM   #137
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I appreciate you bro
Again, the people on here that think it was 'Antoni who decided to slow it down really don't understand the history of the coach......If you know his history you have to understand that he was forced to slow it down by others.

See.
I was about to say " I noticed the Lakers slowed down the pace" then I realize this will be about my opinion on the matter so guess what?
I quoted Jeff Van Gundy! and still here you are saying people on "here".

I don't know Mike D'Antoni personally, but I really think these guys also recognize their own mistakes, heck even Phil Jackson lamented on his blunders, even writing some of it on one of his books.
But hey, I guess you know him more and you know some people inside, right?
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote