View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:30 AM   #5607
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Nah but it definitely helped. Rushfit, weights and then I switched to MusclePharm protein powder a while back and that seems to be makin a difference too.

Also I bought the Tower 200 (that door gym with the resistance bands) back in 2011 and that thing is GREAT. I swear by it. I mean if you look at me in 2008 vs. me now its really a crazy transformation. But its a combo of things.

I've posted it before, but here's 2008 vs. 2012 (and yes the Spongebob poster in my old apt confirms it lol)

I never knew you looked like that. That's pretty insane. Why do you look so much lighter now? or is it just the picture quality?
I need to start working out again. I think I'm going to try out rushfit. I lost a lot of mass since last summer.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote