View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 01:37 AM   #5609
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Nah but it definitely helped. Rushfit, weights and then I switched to MusclePharm protein powder a while back and that seems to be makin a difference too.

Also I bought the Tower 200 (that door gym with the resistance bands) back in 2011 and that thing is GREAT. I swear by it. I mean if you look at me in 2008 vs. me now its really a crazy transformation. But its a combo of things.

I've posted it before, but here's 2008 vs. 2012 (and yes the Spongebob poster in my old apt confirms it lol)

Damn, props dude, that's a crazy transformation.

I was skinny growing as well, so I know what it's like. Not that I got to be that big (although not far off), but I know the hard work that goes into transforming a skinny body.

Do you have fast metabolism?

How much were you in 08 and how much are you now?

How gradual was your weight gain?

Do those shakes make you shit all the time? which is the main reason I never took them. I went from being 130 in high school to 175 in a period of 2 years or so. Props man

Btw.. I always thought you were Asian.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote