View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:44 AM   #5610
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Do you have fast metabolism?

Very fast. Aside from dropping fast food out of my diet, I really didn't change how I ate at all

Quote:
How much were you in 08 and how much are you now?

About 170-175 in 08, about 200 now

Quote:
How gradual was your weight gain?

I was 185ish when I graduated college in 09. Then me and my ex split up late 10/early 11 and I just kinda went off on the workouts to take my mind off it and thats when I got into the 190s. I hit 200 towards the beginning of 2012.

Quote:
Do those shakes make you shit all the time?

Yes. Only downside. And it usually hits at like 2am

Quote:
Props man

Thanks ya

Quote:
Btw.. I always thought you were Asian.

Nah just yellow by black people standards
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote